Unit Investment Trusts (UIT) Service
S&P Capital IQ Unit Investment Trusts service contains the detailed information on all distributions payable, by the entire universe of US domestic Unit Investment Trusts, with detailed income classifications.
The service covers Initial, Special and Regularly scheduled payments, First and Final Distributions, Full and partial liquidations as well as Historical Payment Data.
- Full 9 digit CUSIP number
- Asset Classification Code (Corporate, Municipal, Equity or Hybrid)
- Total Interest, with Regular Interest and Dividend per unit amounts
- Total Principal, with Return of Capital and Capital Gains per unit amounts
- Payment Frequency
- Revision and Deletion Codes
- Issuer and Issue descriptions
- Record Date
- Payment Date
- Verification Code
- Distribution Type
- Trustee and Transfer codes
FinDataPortal enables you to easily access S&P Capital IQ UIT data. You can search for specific date ranges, a single security or check all the holdings within your portfolio in just a few clicks.
- Quickly search by Issuer name or CUSIP®
- Easy downloading of weekly reports in PDF format
- Lets you monitor your portfolios with daily e-mail alerts
- Customized screening tools for searching based on your preferences
- Download delimited files – Choose your date range, universe, data elements and file format
Combine this service with S&P Capital IQ North American Dividends one and comprehensive coverage of North American distributions.
We will be more than happy to offer you a Free Trial of the Unit Investment Trusts service so you can see how intuitive the portal really is.